A divorce form format is a document which mentions all the details that are to be given by the couple who wish to take divorce.
Sample Divorce form format:
- Name of the couple who is interested in the divorce
- Address of the couple with city name, state and PIN. Phone numbers should be mentioned for the future reference.
- A statement should be made about the declaration of Divorce Appeal.
- Mention the wedding date, time and place.
- Explain if the couple is having any kids along. Mention the name of partner who is ready to take the custody of children. Pregnancy status of the female partner should be stated.
- State, if the wife is interested if keep the Surname of the husband after divorce.
- Signature of divorcee partners
- Name of the Attorney
- Address of the court
- Date on which the divorcee is singed
- Place on which the divorce procedure is completed